Ugh that last post didn’t do what I wanted it to do *cries into sheets forever*
1. Who are your favourite writers?
I don’t really have a favourite, though I do I have a special spot in my heart for Dostoyevsky.
2. Do you whistle while taking out the trash? Hum? If so, what songs?
Whistle a Happy Tune from The King and I.
3. What’s your favourite scent?
4. Computers have become sentient and taken over the world. What is the first thing you do?
Make the computers my friends.
5. Who’s your favourite painter/visual artist?
I’m a huge fan of Banksy.
6. If you could have a tea party with the ghost of any widely-hated historical figure, who would it be?
How does a ghost consume tea? I think that’s the real question here.
To answer the question though, I’d love to have tea with Rev. Jim Jones. I often wonder how truly charismatic he was.
7. Who is your favourite musician?
Meeeeeeeeee. I don’t really listen to music, on account of being deaf and all.
8. Are you a fan of upholstery? Or do you prefer your furniture to be without fabric — a sterile, cold, loveless place?
I do quite enjoy a well upholstered chair.
WAR. Do you like pasta? What kind of pasta is best?
I do like pasta. My favourite is actually a dish. Basically, bow tie pasta with a little bit of olive oil, pepper, basil, tomatoes, garlic and a little bit of cheese. MmmmMmmm
9. If you could make one person a zombie and keep them tied up in your basement so they couldn’t infect you, but you could still admire them from a safe distance, who would it be?
It’s more than one person, but the Westboro Baptist Church. They’re pretty much already zombies and they can’t do stupid stuff if they’re tied up in my basement. Did I mention I would set my house on fire as well?
10. Do you like soda? Do you like Jone’s soda? If not, state your reason(s).
I don’t really like soda. Makes my tummy sad.
11. Do you like jacuzzis?
im too lazy to answer questions so instead of asking me tmi questions u should all do reverse tmi ;;;>
ME TOO MEE TOOO